Blog/site link exchange?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by resistance, Jan 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I am looking for some people who have a blog (hosted on your own server or is an LJ/blogger etc I don't mind) and update it somewhat regularly and would like to exchange links? The link to my blog is in my sig.

I really enjoy reading other peoples blogs so if you're interested either reply to this thread with the link to your blog or send me a PM.

I also don't mind adding websites (sorry, no forums), if I don't add them to my blog then I may add them to Life's Chronicles.

Thanks! :)

2. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

I've added you to my Blog, such as it is.

Your call on if you wish to add me back, as nobody reads what I write and the "links of interest" section is all the way on the bottom. That happened to be the layout I picked and I'm not 100% sure how to edit it.

Self-enlightened hate

3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Added your link to my blog, thank you for adding mine to yours. :)

4. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

looks like a cool place to go

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2008
  5. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

I enjoyed reading your blogs... gmork if you need help with the template let me know, I use blogger as well. I'm at http://www.marmiteontoast.com/blog/ --- go up one level and you can see some of my photos, but that link I put above goes directly to my blog. Haven't been keeping it as up to date as I'd like, but I've been writing there for a few years, C.

6. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

I will add a link on my LJ blog as soon as I figure out where to add them. My blog can be found at the link in my sig.

Edit:nvm figured it out and added link.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.