Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Elle., Aug 19, 2008.

1. Elle.

Elle. Well-Known Member

I'm sick of people's first impression of me. Also their other impressions tbh..

Yes, I'm blonde, but that doesn't mean I'm stupid does it? It doesn't mean I'm a slut, whore player or bimbo.
    I'm aware of the fact people think I'm attractive although I don't see why. But don't honk at me with your pathetic educated shit cars, don't whistle at me in the stree I'm NOT A DOG! Don't you dare use me for games or for dares and STOP being FAKE friends! Life is NOT about looks don't you fucking get it?
    Also, I've never had a boyfriend because I'm waiting for a special person and NOT because I'm lesbian or unfaithful!!
    STOP thinking you know 'my kind' and look further than what you see! There's someone here who would like to be seen and who would like to have real friends and a GOOD guy, I wish I had the guts to turn my life around and be myself in school but I can't I fuckin can't because I already am but all of you think of me as some blonde slut who'd do anyone while no one in the fuckin world has yet!
    WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THIS CRAP I need some real friends I need people to talk to to trust and rely on.

That feels better.
  2. Can't help you with all too many of the issues (Grrreat rant btw! :biggrin: ), but something I say when people stare just a little too long - out loud, or under my breath is - "TAKE A PICTURE!! IT'LL LAST LONGER!!!" :mad:
  3. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

Its hard for me to imagine this because I'm not a girl. Anyways sometmes you just have to learn to ignore it. People get stared at because they are handicapped, because they are overweight, and worse things. I know it is frustrating to by juged by looks but it is human nature to do that. Girls say guys do it more and guys say girls do it more. I'm sure some day you will find somebody who likes you for who you are inside but there really isn't anything you can do about right now unless you want to dye your hair or something.
  4. Elle.

Elle. Well-Known Member

Yeah I used to scream back at them but i've come to the stage of ignoring it now.. I just felt like letting it out there:smile: I just hate it how people judge by looks. Something I catch myself doing way too often aswell.
  5. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

Sorry if you took me the wrong way. I'm not trying to say you shouldn't be ranting about this I am trying to make you feel better about your situation.
  6. Elle.

Elle. Well-Known Member

Noo don't worry I didn' take it the wrong way.. I just mentioned my annoyance about it again lol

Thanks for your reply ;-)

and well it's not very detailed anyway, the threads not about me being blonde actually dno why its the title.. but I realised that real friends are just so hard to find these days n I feel so alone sometimes

The staring n stuff is some frustration to let out for today nothing too important obviously :)