Blood Money

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cohabi, Nov 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cohabi

cohabi New Member

If you think about it, suicidal people are a little more liberated than normal people in some ways. They can do whatever they want, because they don't care if they die.

Is there anything one could do to have their family profit from thier death? I'm fairly sure life insurance doesn't cover suicide, but is there any other way? Russian roulette for cash? Test unsafe drugs for companies? Anything?
  2. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

you could join the marines or army as infantry and request to go the front lines of Iraq and your family would get $100,000 if you are killed
  3. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

How much do you think you're worth?
  4. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

You dont know how often i have imagining myself playing russian roulette. But, i am so unlucky that i will win everytime i play russian roulette.:eek:hmy:
    But, really, is this game still present nowadays? If it is, let me know, anyone. Or , anyone who wants to chalenge me? :biggrin:
  5. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

I played russian roulette once although its kind cheating because you can sort of see where the bullet is in the chamber. Not that I want to be considered helping but..most insurance companies pay out for suicide you just have to hold the policy for one year or more before it...anyway check your policy its not hard.
  6. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

:smile: I dont have a policy, so i cant make one now and wait for a whole year or more.
    PS. Wanna play russian roulette with me? :biggrin:
  7. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I think suicidal people are VERY liberated.
    I think you can live your life with this feeling without killing yourself though.
    When you know you're about to die, you worries get cast aside, you are able to notice things more clearly, notice things you may have never noticed before. Well at least a lot of people can have this experience.
    It is possible to stay in the present moment and notice these things without letting other things get in the way. You don't have to kill yourself to free yourself :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.