Blood on my hands

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ZakPup, Jun 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZakPup

ZakPup Well-Known Member

Well I just was the death of my gf. I can't live with knowing that I killed her. I can't live with knowing I wasn't good enough for her to keep going. Good bye.

2. Tea_at_Four

Tea_at_Four Staff Alumni

You did not kill her, Zakpup. Her suicide was her action, and you tried to stop her as best you could from a distance. Now you need to keep going.

3. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

not your choice - we can't make ourselves matter to other people no matter how much we wish it were otherwise

from experience, i know that when you reach that point nothing else matters

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

We are not in control of someone else's life if they are adults...but I can understand feeling so hurt and responsible...you did not do that and no matter how close we think we are to someone, we may not know him/her...I am so sorry for you loss

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Zakpup I'm sorry you lost your GF...it was not your fault ok
    please stay and talk to us..
    do you want to talk about what happened with your GF?

part of a suicide loss is the 'normal' thing for survivors to take on guilt and blame..I have been through those emotions.
    but that does not mean you are to blame..In the end she was too ill to see how much anyone loved her

you can get through this just stay with us..
    keep reaching out...we're here if you need to talk :hug:

If you are feeling like you are going to hurt yourself please go to the hospital asap..
    perhaps you just need to be back on your meds to feel better able to cope with life..

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.