blood poisoning...*triggering*

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by deepdarksecret, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i have been feeling very depressed, so started cutting again, but the knife i used wasn't sharp enough so i used a razor, but i think it had rust on it, does that mean i am going to get blood poisoning from the bacteria?

2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Probably not, but you might get Tetenis if you haven't had a shot in the last 7 years. I wouldn't recommend continuing to use the blade. Do you have any rubbing alcohol or antibiotic ointment (Neosporin)? Please treat the wounds and try to stay safe.

3. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

i donĀ“t support any kind of self harm( because i do it myself and i do how it sucks) but let me tell you an advice, you better use sterilized items to do it. please take care and before doing it try to do something el or at least talk to us. take care

4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I've been using a really rusty blade at the moment (its the best thing i can find) it pretty much brown, except the actual sharp bit and yeh my arm hasnt got infected or whatever but yeah just be careful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.