Blood

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Zurkhardo, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

Am I the only one that has something of a fascination with blood? I am not a cutter or anything, but I know many (online an offline) who also seem share a similar interest in it. Many even seem to cut more for the blood then the pain.

Can anyone, cutter or otherwise, relate, or otherwise share opinions, comments, etc? Its more of a curiosity as well as a desire to see if anyone relates.

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I like blood as well. :smile:
    When I run into the corner of a table or whatever and I'm bleeding, I tend to squeeze my skin so it bleeds even more :dunno:
    I don't cut anymore though. Didn't do that for the blood anyway.

3. Lethal Photography

Lethal Photography Well-Known Member

When I was still cutting, I cut for the blood. Not the pain, or to let emotion out, I just loved to look at blood. I still do. My mom says I should be a surgeon, but I realized it's only my blood that I'm fascinated with. That's what I liked about the hospital doing the tests where they had to use my blood – I always stare at the container the blood goes into. Ish, I squeeze the blood out too.

4. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Uhhh! lets put it this way...I was warned about being banned from MySpace because of some blood related pictures on there. Someone reported them as inappropriate and yes some of them were very bad....but not real of course.

When I bleed I am fascinated with watching it flow and drip. Morbid maybe but yea.....

5. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

Yea, there is something undeiably intruiging about blood, something personal almost.

6. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

I like the taste :unsure:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.