Bloody blind

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Unregistered444, May 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm bloody well sick of telling people I'm there for them and then them not trusting me. I'm sick of being best of friends with someone only to be completely blind and thrown for a loop. I thought I knew you well. I guess I was completely wrong. I'm sorry you felt you couldn't trust me. I thought you were okay but then again you wouldn't tell me if something was wrong anyways, now would you? You'd leave me in the dark only to have other people tell me you've fucked off for good.
    I'm bloody sick of feeling like people I consider friends not feeling like they can rant. I've told people that my problems aside I'm always here. I treat my friends like they are the first and foremost. I always will because I value the friendships I have.

I'm sorry I'm so blind. I'm sorry I couldn't help you. I guess it's just that you didnt' trust me enough.

2. JayLee

JayLee Well-Known Member

Trust is a really difficult thing. Some people really struggle with it. It seems as though someone you care about was having trouble trusting you and something happened. I can't say I blame you for being upset.. but keep in mind, some people really struggle with trusting people, no matter how hard they try... :hug: If you truly care about this person just continue to be there for them as best you can, if you get upset with them for not trusting you then that'll make being able to trust you even harder from now on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.