**bloody hell**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urgh!! why have people gotta be so pervy :mad: Seriously if i want a guys number thats about 30! then i'll bloody ask for it! i don't need a game of 20 questions when comng out of the bloody train station!! and i dont need following part of the way home!!! :mad: :mad:

:ohmy: and he did the same thing to my mate a while ago while she was in tesco's :mad:

lol i werent flattered at all. After a few questions, He said 'then you want my number and we can talk' but in a REALLY pervy way. Its a bit weird that he followed me part of the way home aswell :blink: i had to keep checking he wasn't following me home :mad: Just something about him didn't seem right. Now i got my mum telling me to tell the police lol and a guy saying maybe i should because he harrased me :unsure:

Not very flatterning at the moment lol

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BeenThere

Maybe i hadnt read the post right....i just woke up...but yes maybe being flattered wasnt the right term :)

malek

*sigh* women complain when they dont get attention then they complain when they do get attention ... i swear sometimes i dont get you women ... always a reason to complain i guess.

Yeah and having someone harrass you is a good thing right? i never want attention from guys, i never have because thats not who i am.

Why the hell would i want attention from a guy whos been going around harrassing 14 year old girls before hand. Who the fuck wants attention from a bloody pervert.

Guess women like to complain about people who make comments without thinking eh.

You try having a guy harrass you then follow you half way home and then tell me how it feels because it aint fucking nice

malek

- Vicki - : for one i didn't know you were a minor and i appologies.

i've had plenty of women arrass me for alot of different reason and i know that at heart every women want's to be noticed ... i agree that not by someone around 16years older.

But still my point stands, and why (may i ask?) is he a pervert and why do you think he followed you half way home and was not simply that his destination was in the same direction as yours?

<Mod Edit: Abacus21 - inappropriate>

First of all im 19.

Secondly, it was not his way home because he stopped and talked to me as he was going IN to the train station as i was coming OUT and then started walking with me. After i walked off he followed me for a while and then trurned round and walked back.

i know that at heart every women want's to be noticed
Thats where your wrong. Im not like that in the slightest. I hate any kind of attention from anyone. I'd rather be alone than be with anyone else, thats not who i am, simple as.

Forgotten_Man

-_- I wish that someone thought highly enough of me to annoy me in such a way. You should really count your blessings. But then again the grass always looks greener on the other side. Hell you want to trade spots with me? People can pretend you do not exist and people can harass me. I would gladly take the attention.

I think what most guys don't seem to understand about this kinda situation is that it can actually be very scary for the woman. There's a (most likely) bigger, stronger, and most importantly, unpredictable guy following them and making personal comments about them. They have no control over the situation. Unless you're a very self-assured woman that's a really disturbing thing to happen.

malek

First of all im 19.

Secondly, it was not his way home because he stopped and talked to me as he was going IN to the train station as i was coming OUT and then started walking with me. After i walked off he followed me for a while and then trurned round and walked back.

Thats where your wrong. Im not like that in the slightest. I hate any kind of attention from anyone. I'd rather be alone than be with anyone else, thats not who i am, simple as.
that would be logical and explains why you are on these forums.

and since you are 19 then he wasn't being an old creep simply trying to score young meat. you might not linke his approach. but in no way does it make him weird and he did not harrass you, now if he had followed you home maybe but still not quite.

I'm not trying to frustrate you or say you are wrong, just trying to show you that you may have biased views on this matter, this kind of thing i see all the time, he talked to you, thought you were cute, tried to spark a conversation then looked at your but for a few blocks then walked away.

Not that normal yet not that abnormal, doesn't make him a kreep. and you would be surprised how many men do that without you eve realizing.

no offense but you weren't there so how are you gonna comment on something that you didnt witness? You have no idea about what was said and im not gonna discuss it on here. I made this thread because i was frustrated at the time. Following someone and making them talk to you is harrassment right? but then again you hate all women with a passion eh?

Harrassment is a malicious act of annoying and threatening someone through various means
that would be logical and explains why you are on these forums.
Why im on this forum has nothing to do with you or anyone else, i have my own reasons for being here.

And thank you Mal, means alot that you would actually take that in to consideration :hug:

and since you are 19 then he wasn't being an old creep simply trying to score young meat.
For me, this nicely sums up what's wrong with, sadly, an awful lot of men's attitude towards women. Women are not pieces of meat. Yeah, that may have just been a turn of phrase, but that you would even think to use it is distasteful to me. I don't wanna go off on one here, but I'm sick of guys whining about not having a girlfriend and then they treat women like objects. I mean, duh! (not talking about you specifically malek)

Sorry if I've offended anyone. And sorry for hijacking your thread Viks

malek

2 words missing in your description of criminal harrasement ... over time

Sure i could say a coworker is harassing me because he keeps looking into my office when walking by and he makes dirty jokes, but that's not criminal harrasement.

and my comment "that would be logical and explains why you are on these forums." was in response to this "I hate any kind of attention from anyone. I'd rather be alone than be with anyone else"

why the hate we are just having a conversation if you want me to shut-up just say so and i will respect your wishes, i'm just trying to show you another side to this multi-facetted coin.

malek

but that you would even think to use it is distasteful to me.
well i dont mind using it, when society and every female in a 100 miles radius treats me like a "stupid man"

i'm the worst kind of individual to the media.

a white caucasian christian man ... that means i'm a walking punch line ... and i cant say anything for my defense because well then i would just be racist or sexist.

yes i'm extremely jaded i'm sorry. But at the same ime i'm not that far from the truth. When is the last time you saw a commercial laughing at a womens PMS or laughing at a woman's frigidity? none right

when is the last time you saw an add laughing at male pattern baldness or erectile disfunction ... about 5 minutes ago.

When did you go to court for a custody battle ... when is the last time you saw a man win.

these are some of my gripes that have brought about all this ... femanism killed this world.

Ok, I agree that men are quite often portrayed unfairly in the media and there appears to be a lot of reverse sexism is society these days. It's something that really pisses me off to be honest. But a lot of men don't themselves any favours by doing things like following random women, saying women are pieces of meat, and making outrageously melodramatic comments like "feminism killed this world". Quit being a victim, yeah some women are bitches, society is unfair, so why not prove everyone wrong by being the opposite of their stereotypes?

Oh for crying out loud. Whats with the vendetta against women. Not all women are like that and you should stop generalising women to be this 'laughing and treating men like shit'.

male pattern baldness or erectile disfunction
I don't find it funny to say the least. But hey go a head and generalise us to be 'blah blah'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00