Bloody hell

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Petal, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I know I have made a thread about this before..but its still bothering me :( My sister hasn't spoken to me since may. Her and her boyfriend have turned my 4 year old niece against me. They tell the child to call me disgusting names ..its horrible :(

We were extremely close before. Now ,she wants me dead and I can't exactly blame her. :bash:
  2. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

have you tried talking with you're sister? parents? and you can't blame her for wanting you dead?! lynn, i think the world would end without you.

3. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

That's pretty awful! And I don't understand why you are saying you can't blame her. What do you think you have done to deserve this?
  4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

My sister and I didn't speak for a couple of years. I had a built up rage against her. I had to work that one out inside of myself before I could write her a letter.

It's heartbreaking they a dragging a 4 year old into this. They are hurting the child in doing so. Perhaps time away from you sister for awhile is what is best for you. Your sister has her own issues and only she can choose to work them through.

5. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Hi Lynn. Now that things are a bit better between you and your mother do you think your mum would have any chance at letting them know that you're trying your best. Maybe if she told them you quit smoking and that you are trying to do the best you can, they will let up a bit.

If not, is there any way you can talk to your sister directly about it? Let her know how hard you're trying. Also I think it would be fine for you to tell the 4-year old, very calmly, that it's not nice to call people names.

If this doesn't work I have a "scorched earth" alternative. Shit...this makes me really mad. Bless you Lynn...we love you here. :hug: