Bloody Typical!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
On holiday and had to go doctors this morning. Got tonsillitus and have got anti biotics. Do not want to be bloody ill on holiday!!!!!

peacelovingguy

Well - maybe the anti biotic will kick in fast - usually do you know?

your on holiday - hmmm - wonder what sort?

UK'ers - we tend to party - and anti biotics - tonsils a bit infected (that's all tonsillitis means really - could be a few days)

Well - take it easy - hope its a situation were you are with good people and can rest up a couple of days - let the meds kick in - take advantage of swimming pool and saunas if there are any. Sauna is fantastic for what you have - help the meds kick in.

Well - I went on holiday once to Amsterdam - terrible cold!!! BUT - I had a great time in the end.

Try and get some codeine based painkillers or at least paracetamol.

IF the pain is bad - use those - if not - don't!

Hope things get better - just enjoy what you can - and hope you got insurance! We think saving £20 or so is good - but I always take it out - even for a night in Europe - could easily break a leg - happens all the time.

good LUCK.

Kaos General

Im sorry but you dont actually need antibiotics for tonsillitis, it will clear up all by itself without the use of them.

Take too much antibiotics for things like this and when you really need them your body will be resitant to them

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Im sorry but you dont actually need antibiotics for tonsillitis, it will clear up all by itself without the use of them.

Take too much antibiotics for things like this and when you really need them your body will be resitant to them
I am aware of that. But I have bacterial tonsillitis so I do need anti biotics for it and I have a long course of them to take. If it was viral then anti biotics wouldnt do nadda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00