blow

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by meh__, Nov 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meh__

meh__ Well-Known Member

is my new best friend

2. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

It can't be as bad as all the Pills I take..... I suppose.

3. rwillson

rwillson Well-Known Member

cocaine is an evil bitch. given enough cocaine i can turn anyone into an addict. there is nothing glamorous, sophisticated or good about it. it took me for one evil ride. be careful, i am very serious, it is so easy to get addicted...

i used to laugh about the studies siting the monkey who preferred cocaine over sex, but it is so true. i screwed up so many good things over cocaine, relationships, jobs, friends, money, health. cocaine is one mean monkey, and as 'Henry Rollins' says "bad monkey, bad monkey, feel that monkey bite!"

stay safe...

r...

4. rwillson

it's worse...

r...

5. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

So I'm bein offered it by my neighbors. This is crazy, when I told my family I only got screamed at. And they are drug-addled bitches who only drive me back to drugs. :eek:hmy:

6. rwillson

gotta love todays chemical dysfunctional family structure...

kinda know where your coming from, since i come from a family based of alcoholics, drug addicts, work-a-holics, and depressed neurotics...

what is amazing is that my family is so prim and proper it is scary, New England Preppy Hell, just never tell the neighbors...

r...

7. music_addict

music_addict Well-Known Member

coke is way too expensive for the effect it gives and the duration of the effect. When i did it all it did was make me more talkative and want to walk around. and if you want to stay coked out all night it can cost hundreds of dollars. and i know a few cokeheads and its not a pretty sight at all. scumbags is the perfect wrod to describe them.
    just not worth it in my opinion.

8. meh__

meh__ Well-Known Member

yeah i realized i cant afford it anyway
    ill just stick to pills and pot
    <hopefully?>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.