blunt unstruments

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Loco72, Oct 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loco72

Loco72 Well-Known Member

Does using blunt knives help you any... right now I have to use a bllunt knife, my pocket knife was confiscated by friends...it helps, but doesn't seem to help enough...i can't stop...

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

If I may be slightly intrusive...having a voice helps much more...I cut for many yrs and could not give it up until I found a way to have my feelings expressed...that was the first time I could feel I was truly here...all the best, J

3. notwanting2live

notwanting2live Well-Known Member

i use anything that can help me cut. i have used [cant say] but pretty much anything, including the bluntest things possible. anything to get a slight dribble of blood. i am always now equipped with something sharp so wherevea i go i am able to cut if nessacary.

Xx Sky xX

4. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Whenever I cut with something blunt, I could never get as much blood and the scars were much worse. All the raised sort of scars I have are from blunt instruments. Don't bother, seriously.

5. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

Agreed, blunt instruments do seem to make scars much worse and yet don't ive the satisfaction of a cut in the first place :unsure:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.