Blunted

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by mike25, Jun 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

When I moved in with my dad at 13, he had two lodgers, so I shared the attic with him for 2 and a half years. I remember feeling uncomfortable when he used to watch me take my pyjamas off in the morning and put my clothes on. I remember thinking 'why is he doing that?', but too scared to say 'don't watch me'.
    I remember him leering at his daughter, my half sister, when she was 17 when she wasn't looking.
    When I was 15, we were in the pub one Saturday night. I went to ask him for 50p to put on the pool table. He gave it to me, then said in front of the people around 'Bend over son, I wanna give you one up the arse', while making a physical gesture with his body, then he laughed. I just looked away and kept walking towards the pool table.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Clearly age does not determine maturity...so sorry this happened to you...J

3. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

Thankyou Sadeyes *hug*

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Im not sure what to make to it..but I'm sorry this happened to you :( :hug:

5. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

I'm not entirely sure either daisychain. I agree to a large extent with Sadeyes. Basically I just think my male parent is a sadist. I mean it's tame compared to the hellish horrors suffered by some other forum members - I've wept reading peoples accounts and stories. :sad:

Thankyou daisychain *hug*

6. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hi mike.just thought id say iv read ur post and im also v sorry u had 2 go through this.
    no1 should b treated like that especially by a parent x

7. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.