Bob's Far Out Poetic Ramblings on my Perception through this Journey called Life

Discussion in 'Poet's Corner' started by Bob26003, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob26003

Bob26003 Well-Known Member

Just for future reference, everything I do is off the tippy top of my noggin. No writing down shit here. This is just pure emotion and intellect flowing.

So reader be warned :hatch::halloween:duh::cupid2::surfing::canadian::alien::trolls:

2. Bob26003

Life is like a wheel that spins on the axis of an unfathomable force to which we have no perception. Some call it God in various different forms. Some call it pure chemical and pshysics. These answers we are far from answering however breakthroughs are taking place.

If anyone wants to update me on the Hadron Collider and the ramifications I would be more than pleased to here your input.

Thats all I have for now folks , Not the greatest , but Ill improve.

3. Bob26003

Life is like a box a chocolates, some are filled with cherries....... delicious! and some are filled with a kidney bean.

So what to do. Take it as it comes I guesss. Try to make the best out of yer kidney bean and oh will that cherry taste so much sweeter.

Actually, life is like a good deer steak, you can over cook it and dry it out hence fucking it up, or you can show it tlc and think before you make your moves and i reckon thatll be a good steak.

The key is, thinking clearly............... Without clear thought and focus and relaxation as a cherry on top. well its discordia. And I think all us crazies spend most out time fighting that.

But the beauty is there , oh yes its there. Even if rare. Its there and it aint square like a nice ol rocking chair. :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.