Body Feels on Fire

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by arb17, Dec 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arb17

arb17 New Member

I'm not sure if i can go on anymore. I am a college student in a fairly demanding program. In less than 72 hours i begin 4 days of 6 exams. The whole semester has been crapp and profs are not the greatest. It sucks becaus eive enjoyed my time here, untilnow. And now i am trying to study, but my significant other is making unreasonable requests of me. Im extremely upset because i dont want to lose her, yet she tells me shes tired of hearing my negativity, and me wanting to kill myself. I can't imagine what it must be like on her side, but, i am simply tired of life not throwing me a bone. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up. I want to kill myself, painlessly, quickly. The only reason why i haven't done so thus far is because of the effect it would have on my friends and family. But that its not fair. Why should i have to suffer for them? Why should i have to keep breathing for them when im in so much pain.

2. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you are having to suffer. I suffer constantly as well.

3. Donnanobispacem

Donnanobispacem Well-Known Member

Hope you can get through the finals, is there a counselor at college you can talk to?
    What you say about your significant other is why I choose not to do close relationships much now, ends up being 'all about them' and I feel like I can't take care of myself.
    Which is what depressed people need to do to cope.
    Hope you feel better soon.
    You too AAA3330.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi there, sorry you're feeling so stressed, hopefully letting it all out here will help a bit. Good luck with your exams, it's hard for your other hand to understand I guess but hopefully ye can find a way, wish you the best of luck, post back and let us know how you are doing today if you wish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.