Body Feels on Fire

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by arb17, Dec 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arb17

arb17 New Member

I'm not sure if i can go on anymore. I am a college student in a fairly demanding program. In less than 72 hours i begin 4 days of 6 exams. The whole semester has been crapp and profs are not the greatest. It sucks becaus eive enjoyed my time here, untilnow. And now i am trying to study, but my significant other is making unreasonable requests of me. Im extremely upset because i dont want to lose her, yet she tells me shes tired of hearing my negativity, and me wanting to kill myself. I can't imagine what it must be like on her side, but, i am simply tired of life not throwing me a bone. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up. I want to kill myself, painlessly, quickly. The only reason why i haven't done so thus far is because of the effect it would have on my friends and family. But that its not fair. Why should i have to suffer for them? Why should i have to keep breathing for them when im in so much pain.

2. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you are having to suffer. I suffer constantly as well.

3. Donnanobispacem

Donnanobispacem Well-Known Member

Hope you can get through the finals, is there a counselor at college you can talk to?
    What you say about your significant other is why I choose not to do close relationships much now, ends up being 'all about them' and I feel like I can't take care of myself.
    Which is what depressed people need to do to cope.
    Hope you feel better soon.
    You too AAA3330.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, sorry you're feeling so stressed, hopefully letting it all out here will help a bit. Good luck with your exams, it's hard for your other hand to understand I guess but hopefully ye can find a way, wish you the best of luck, post back and let us know how you are doing today if you wish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.