Bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Good old Terry, tell her anything, dump anything on her, cry and scream she just plods along taking it all in her stride..WELL GUESS WHAT!! she don't take it in her fucking stride. She gets just as hurt,jjust as paranoid and just as sad, lonely and depressed asthe rest of you!!

Going off to get as fucking drunk as my liver can stand.

JohnADreams

Dunno what to say other than dont take on too much yourself. Noone knows how much you can or cant take, so if you let them, they'll just let everything out, all the time. You have to look out for yourself foremost. :hug:

Awww hun :hug: :hug:

What has happend? I hope you are ok, I know you've had so much change and loss ately that it is hard to cope along with people acting in ways that makes it really hard to deal with. You are a great person and a great help to everyone but make sure you take care of you, because you are a great person and deserving of all the support that you give out, watch out for yourself too. I love ya dearly hun....so please hang in there. You know I am always here for you no matter what, and remember you can message me if you need. Just think about us raiding London and Amsterdam with goofyness, fun awaits us.. :wink: :hug: :flowers:

:cheekkiss

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
I'm ok peeps, got saved from a total attack of self pity by the lovely hotdog...aka John

LetItGo

Staff Alumni
:hug: Terry...ya I know we all think your made of granite, and ppl tend to heap a bit too much on you at times...Feel free to tell em too

NAF OFF!

:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00