Bomb Aetna

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by pit, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Let's kill em. FUckers raised my rates two times within three weeks. I got a $100 increase. Fuck, fuck, FUCK CAPITALISM. I would kill all the "innocent" customer service reps, too.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2009
  2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Whoa, it's not the customer service reps. fault. lol

3. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

yeah dude its a bit extreme maybe?

4. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Extreme always gets the message across. People are brain dead these days.

5. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

oh i agree entirely but isnt stealth sometimes a better option?

6. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

I appreciate that since my mother is a customer service rep for a health insurance company. Are you sure they aren't just raising your rates to try to sway your vote on healthcare?

7. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Yeah, right. I sent them a check for only my original amount 'cause I'm not paying anymore. I'd rather the government pick up the tab. Why should I pay a godamn cent further? Maybe I'll send them a letter too telling them to watch their backs. Oops, a bomb! That would be funny.

8. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Seriously? You're attacking the people who work for the company even if it's just for kicks. It's like if you hate toyotas cars, so you harass the guys who work in the toyota factory. How is that fair? If you have an issue with the company that's legal, take legal action or find more people outraged and do a joint legal action. Or send a letter to the owners displaying your taste, without threatening language.

Don't joke about bombing them or hurting them, seriously how fucking stupid are you?

9. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Legal action is too fucking slow. I want to see genuine pain and torment on company faces.

10. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

You've got some serious issues against corporations dont you...

11. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Who doesn't?

12. Robin

Robin Guest

13. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Thread closed due to the way it's gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.