BOMBSHELL -- Top Government Insider: Bin Laden died in 2001, 9/11 a "false flag"

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Prinnctopher's Belt, May 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Top US government insider Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, shockingly told The Alex Jones Show yesterday that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job.

Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a “conspiracy theorist”. He served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations, Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense. A former US Navy Captain, Pieczenik achieved two prestigious Harry C. Solomon Awards at the Harvard Medical School as he simultaneously completed a PhD at MIT.

Recruited by Lawrence Eagleburger as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Management, Pieczenik went on to develop, “the basic tenets for psychological warfare, counter terrorism, strategy and tactics for transcultural negotiations for the US State Department, military and intelligence communities and other agencies of the US Government,” while also developing foundational strategies for hostage rescue that were later employed around the world.

Pieczenik also served as a senior policy planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker and worked on George W. Bush’s election campaign against Al Gore. His record underscores the fact that he is one of the most deeply connected men in intelligence circles over the past three decades plus.

The character of Jack Ryan, who appears in many Tom Clancy novels and was also played by Harrison Ford in the popular 1992 movie Patriot Games, is also based on Steve Pieczenik.

Back in April 2002, over nine years ago, Pieczenik told the Alex Jones Show that Bin Laden had already been “dead for months,” and that the government was waiting for the most politically expedient time to roll out his corpse. Pieczenik would be in a position to know, having personally met Bin Laden and worked with him during the proxy war against the Soviets in Afghanistan back in the early 80′s.

Pieczenik said that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001, “Not because special forces had killed him, but because as a physician I had known that the CIA physicians had treated him and it was on the intelligence roster that he had marfan syndrome,” adding that the US government knew Bin Laden was dead before they invaded Afghanistan.

Marfan syndrome is a degenerative genetic disease for which there is no permanent cure. The illness severely shortens the life span of the sufferer.

“He died of marfan syndrome, Bush junior knew about it, the intelligence community knew about it,” said Pieczenik, noting how CIA physicians had visited Bin Laden in July 2001 at the American Hospital in Dubai.

“He was already very sick from marfan syndrome and he was already dying, so nobody had to kill him,” added Pieczenik, stating that Bin Laden died shortly after 9/11 in his Tora Bora cave complex.

“Did the intelligence community or the CIA doctor up this situation, the answer is yes, categorically yes,” said Pieczenik, referring to Sunday’s claim that Bin Laden was killed at his compound in Pakistan, adding, “This whole scenario where you see a bunch of people sitting there looking at a screen and they look as if they’re intense, that’s nonsense,” referring to the images released by the White House which claim to show Biden, Obama and Hillary Clinton watching the operation to kill Bin Laden live on a television screen.

“It’s a total make-up, make believe, we’re in an American theater of the absurd….why are we doing this again….nine years ago this man was already dead….why does the government repeatedly have to lie to the American people,” asked Pieczenik.

“Osama Bin Laden was totally dead, so there’s no way they could have attacked or confronted or killed Osama Bin laden,” said Pieczenik, joking that the only way it could have happened was if special forces had attacked a mortuary.

Pieczenik said that the decision to launch the hoax now was made because Obama had reached a low with plummeting approval ratings and the fact that the birther issue was blowing up in his face.

“He had to prove that he was more than American….he had to be aggressive,” said Pieczenik, adding that the farce was also a way of isolating Pakistan as a retaliation for intense opposition to the Predator drone program, which has killed hundreds of Pakistanis.

“This is orchestrated, I mean when you have people sitting around and watching a sitcom, basically the operations center of the White House, and you have a president coming out almost zombie-like telling you they just killed Osama Bin Laden who was already dead nine years ago,” said Pieczenik, calling the episode, “the greatest falsehood I’ve ever heard, I mean it was absurd.”

Full Story

2. panoply

panoply Banned Member

"...shockingly told The Alex Jones Show yesterday..."

Stopped reading there.

3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

So they gave away a top secret helicopter design which may currently be being reverse engineered by China for a PR stunt? Right.

4. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Me too.
    Alex Jones has been known to lie.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2011
  5. panoply

panoply Banned Member

I used to be into Alex Jones when I was younger and dumber. The whole conspiracy culture sort of drew me in. I guess I liked feeling special. :snake:

6. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

Then how does one explain the fact that al-Qaeda, among others, long viewed him as a leader, and just recently confirmed his death. Is that entire organization and it's many affiliates also a false-flag construction? In any case, the man hasn't provided much proof beyond his own words.

7. Prinnctopher's Belt

Why would they not confirm his death when he's been dead for years? And plus, what Al Qaeda website? They have a whole cabinet now to verify information to the US officials? They talk to the U.S.? Who do they talk to? Lol. Al Qaeda doesn't even exist as an organization. This is all CIA propaganda.

BBC: Al Qaeda does not exist

8. Prinnctopher's Belt

For the record, what use is it to note that Alex Jones interviewed him? This article is not a product of Alex Jones -- these views and opinions presented IN the article come from Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, not Alex Jones. Simply dismissing it on the basis that you don't trust the interviewer even though the views presented are not those of the interviewer, is fallacious in itself.

Regarding proof of some of his assertions, one being that the CIA visited OBL in Dubai during the summer of 2001

That OBL died in Tora Bora in 2001 from health complications (no dialysis was found at the Pakistan compound he allegedly was killed in Sunday)

All of this information gets conveniently forgotten when the fourth branch of the US government (the media), are given the green light to report what they're told by their sources who have no benefit in telling the truth to the people. I consider that even if ten percent of what this man says is true, it tears apart what most people still believe about 9/11 and the so-called war on terror. Not only that, but this isn't the first time he has given these opinions on the topic so I don't see any grounds for saying that he's just promoting any conspiratorial fiction novels when he was saying this back in 2002.

9. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Lawl, that seems legit when no BBC.co.uk results show up for "BBC Al Qaeda does not exist" on Google.

Articles on the BBC website seem to indicate that Al-Qaeda does exist... Check your sources. Seriously. YouTube is not a source.

Also: ever heard of a kidney transplant? A wealthy man can get a new kidney. Life-critical dialysis is not typically done for 10 years.

10. Prinnctopher's Belt

The Power of Nightmares, subtitled The Rise of the Politics of Fear, is a BBC documentary film series, written and produced by Adam Curtis. Its three one-hour parts consist mostly of a montage of archive footage with Curtis's narration. The series was first broadcast in the United Kingdom in late 2004 and has subsequently been broadcast in multiple countries and shown in several film festivals, including the 2005 Cannes Film Festival.

11. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

If you look im pretty sure its still on the BBC iplayer somewhere because everytime 9/11 comes we get treated to this documentary every year without fail

12. Prinnctopher's Belt

And don't insult my intelligence with your slick and baseless remarks, aeou. If you disagree then you disagree. Better to ask a question than make a declarative statement on something you haven't even taken two minutes to research.

13. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I had taken two minutes to research it, which is more than conspiracy theories tend to merit.

In my search I found countless articles by the BBC supporting the existence of al-Qaeda, and there's one source controversially claiming it doesn't exist (lacking evidence, of course, and made for ratings instead of BBC news' aim for accuracy). Since you're a conspiracy theorist, of course you'll take the slimmest doubt against the mountain of evidence...

(Further, the BBC hasn't claimed that al-Qaeda doesn't exist - that's an incredibly misleading statement mixing the BBC as a whole and BBC News for political effect.)

14. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

lol you forgot the 4 minutes it also took to type this and send it.

15. Prinnctopher's Belt

Which isn't the status quo they have to meet at all. At all. Al Qaeda are a bunch of ghosts created by the CIA. Much in the way the devil was created by Christian lore. But anything to keep people in fear.

Anyway. Bin Laden dead in 2001, 9/11 a "false flag". Both claims have had proofs rolled out over the past nine years enough for me to believe. But of course anything is possible with these people when the "facts" change daily and according to whichever story is most advantageous for achieving policy goals.

16. panoply

panoply Banned Member

hay guise let's fite:snake:

17. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

So you're willing to accept one questionable, sourceless movie made for ratings as factually correct and use that as a basis to counter every other source ever?

And you call my scientifically supported bipolar cure suggestion "the silliest shit" (on the issue of baseless statements insulting intelligence...)

18. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

I stated that al-Qaeda *recently* declared his death, as in following the raid earlier this week. Why would al-Qaeda wait until all this time to do so? Is the entire organizations, including all it's affiliates and off-shoots, a false-flag?

I never said anything about a website or a cabinet, although they do indeed have several sites they're connected to, as well as a coterie of leaders. But they frequently release statements on line as well as to the media.

It doesn't exist as a cohesive organization, no. But it is a highly-decentralized association of Qutbists and other Islamic extremists. It's long been known to be quite disconnected, with Osama's influence being ultimately limited. It's also been established that the threat was indeed exaggerated.

But in no way is it completely fabricated - the majority of sources cited in the article in turn came from less verifiable ones, such as those in Pakistan, where the media is widely known for being conspiratory and unreliable.

19. Dude111

Dude111 Well-Known Member

Many of us dont believe this BS story,Osama did indeed die in 2001!!

This was just an attempt by Obama to boost his failing term!! (Its sad how many ppl blindly believe it!)

20. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

What's your proof he died in 2001? He's been reported dead about a dozen times since then by crappy sources. Do you just roll a die and decide which report to believe based on that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.