Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bremer1990, Oct 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bremer1990

bremer1990 Member

i dont really know how to start this but i guess ill try to start from the beginning.

ive had suicidal thoughts and ive come close to ending it but i never actually tried. but recently (like a couple minuites ago) my parents found all my heroin and they got rid of it. i know my life is gonna be a living hell for me and now it seems like a perfect time for me to finally go through with it. i dont even know why im posting this because ive already made up my mind. but thats it i suppose.
  2. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

It's never too late to change your mind bremer and I think that you should. You'll definitely go through hell while you're detoxing but you'll come out of it stronger. I thinks its good that your parents took your heroin, it's a drug for losers and it will only damage you. No matter how much you want it, get off it, cos it will lead you downhill for as long as you are using it and you could end up homeless or diseased. You can have a better life if you put in the effort, and get much more out of life than what a high can give you. I hope you make the right choice.
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

But I think there is a part of you somewhere that isnt ready to go yet. You're posting here, letting others know you're hurting right now. So please keep posting. Tell us a little more about you and what has brought you to this point. Maybe another member may have a solution that is better than where you are sitting right now.

I'm gonna suggest you call a crisis line as well as talking here. Sometimes just someone else knowing hearing another voice that isnt going to judge you for your problems can be such a wieght lifted. Please give that little part of you that is trying to reach out find someone to hold on to.
  4. bremer1990

bremer1990 Member

im not worth it. its not just heroin either, i do speed and ecstasy quiet a bit too. and whatever else i can get my hands on. i lie to everyone on a regular basis. it seems like the right thing to do, you know?
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Thats you addiction that makes you lie to people thats not you You need to get help and now maybe your parents will get that help for you. If not time for you to take responsibility and go get yourself into detox or treatment to get offf all that stuff. Start now to get yourself better call and get help. make your parents see you are willing to try to get better.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.