Bonjour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyna

Hi there.. :)

Well, I thought it'd be polite to introduce myself here.. I'm not really sure why I signed up, but maybe the good part what's left of me made me do it, so maybe I'd find help someday.

Well, I'm a girl named Nyna, I'm 17 years old and I live in France.
I've been diagnosed with a major depression when I was about 14 years old, at least, that's what the shrink said.

If you have any questions, just feel free to ask me :)

Hi there.. :)

Well, I thought it'd be polite to introduce myself here.. I'm not really sure why I signed up, but maybe the good part what's left of me made me do it, so maybe I'd find help someday.

Well, I'm a girl named Nyna, I'm 17 years old and I live in France.
I've been diagnosed with a major depression when I was about 14 years old, at least, that's what the shrink said.

If you have any questions, just feel free to ask me :)

hello and welcome to the forum

hope you can find support here

AlexElm

Hi to you as well! When I joined, i had no idea what I was expecting. I'm too scared to see a shrink but it seems like i'm constantly depressed. But after joining this site (And procrastinating from ever going on it for about 6 months), person after person has helped me through each of my difficult problems.

Honestly, these guys have helped me and many others through rough times and I hope that you will find SF a safe home too.

Oh and also Nyna...

:welcome:​

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hiya Nyna!

Hello and welcome to the forum! SF is a very supportive forum, and I hope you can find the support you need here. When you're ready, if you want to you can share what it is that's brought you here. Perhaps read around other people's threads to know that you are not alone with how you are feeling.

You are more than welcome to PM (private message) me anytime you need. I'm Lexi by the way and it is nice to meet you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00