Discussion in 'Welcome' started by The Sound Of Loneliness, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey.
    I'm Jenny.
    I'm new here (talk about stating the obvious). I got the link to this place from another forum I use, and thought maybe you guys could help.
    Okay, so I'm 14. I suffer from bouts of depression and I self-harm.
    Oh, and I'm a pessimist.
    I'm so good at making myself sound like a nice person.
    So yeah. Anyways. Hi.
  2. -GirlxNextxDoor-

-GirlxNextxDoor- Well-Known Member

hellloooooo Jenny!
    welcome to the forum, you suffer from the same as me :) :( is that a good thing or bad? :huh: er.....nvm, (i am a little hyper!)
    so hi, need to talk i am here and hope to see you around the forum and such :laugh: oh and what is a pessimist??? :mellow::mellow:
    x0x :cat: Kat :cat: x0x
  3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum :hug:
  4. Thanks for replying!
    Someone who always sees the bad side of things. If you know the whole glass thing, half empty or half full? I'm half empty. But I can't help it, really.
  5. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :smile:

I'm sure you'll find lots of people to identify with here,

Take care,
  6. Will

Will Staff Alumni

Hi Jenny, how are you?

I hope you find help here, SF is a supportive place, and we hope to help you out. Feel free to message me or other members on the site, whenever you just need someone to talk to or vent to.

7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. Hope to see you around :smile: :hug:
  8. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

:hug::hug::hug:Hello and:welcome:to SF, I am sure you will find many here that can relate to your feelings and who will be happy t chat. I look forward to seeing you areound he site hun
  9. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

10. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF! Im sorry you have these feelings so young, there are many people around here the same age and have the same feelings. PM if you ever need to talk :)
  11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. Dealing with depression really stinks. I am glad you are able to find a place to be and talk about it. We are here to offer support as best we can. Take care and stay safe. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.