Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by tweetypie, May 24, 2011.

1. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

Today i feel icky :( i have that nervous end of the world is coming feeling (nothing to do with the religious one) My little one has tonsillitus and he has a huge fever so we gotta go docs today at 5pm which means hes off school everyone is texting me people give me all there crap to sort out cause i stay home with the kids FFS i cant sort myself out how the hell am i gonna do your crap too!! they dont listen they just keep piling it on. I wasnt planning on a rant but there ya go ....i just wish they would stop with all the stuff they want me to do im drowning in a sea of my own s*** !!! ...ok breathe ....please god dont let today be the day i drown ...
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Good for you for venting Your first priority is always you and your children put phone off okay no more texts or calls not available today hugs
  3. eagle

eagle Well-Known Member

i agree, just turn it off and relax. take care of yourself and your family first
  4. tweetypie

thankyou guys ! it means alot to me that even though you are all going through your own things you still make time to give someone a kind word xxxx i love you all!
  5. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

:hug: sarah. go ahead and vent. i'm sorry to hear youre feeling so low today. you are fantastic!!! <333 hope you and your baby both feel better soon :console:
  6. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

What a crappy day, remember tonight, take the time to get you a warm bath and maybe a little pleasure for yourself (drink, chocolate, some really awesome ya know). Destress yourself, tomorrow is a whole new day.

Hope tomorrow is a better day. Hugs.
  7. tweetypie

*hug lolliiiiiii YOU are fantastic and thankyou :D xxx
  8. tweetypie

THANKYOU doityourself for your kind words ! that sounds like an awesome idea you guys are great !!