boohooboohoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
Today i feel icky :( i have that nervous end of the world is coming feeling (nothing to do with the religious one) My little one has tonsillitus and he has a huge fever so we gotta go docs today at 5pm which means hes off school everyone is texting me people give me all there crap to sort out cause i stay home with the kids FFS i cant sort myself out how the hell am i gonna do your crap too!! they dont listen they just keep piling it on. I wasnt planning on a rant but there ya go ....i just wish they would stop with all the stuff they want me to do im drowning in a sea of my own s*** !!! ...ok breathe ....please god dont let today be the day i drown ...

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Good for you for venting Your first priority is always you and your children put phone off okay no more texts or calls not available today hugs

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
thankyou guys ! it means alot to me that even though you are all going through your own things you still make time to give someone a kind word xxxx i love you all!

mulberrypie

:hug: sarah. go ahead and vent. i'm sorry to hear youre feeling so low today. you are fantastic!!! <333 hope you and your baby both feel better soon :console:

doityourself

What a crappy day, remember tonight, take the time to get you a warm bath and maybe a little pleasure for yourself (drink, chocolate, some really awesome ya know). Destress yourself, tomorrow is a whole new day.

Hope tomorrow is a better day. Hugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00