bookkeeper said im not serious

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jjjoooggg2, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjjoooggg2

jjjoooggg2 Well-Known Member

She doesn't believe that I'm suicidal. Because I make her laugh. And I'm not lik her melodramatic friends. My psychiatrist thinks I'm suicidal. I know I hav been. I didn't disagree with her. But having survuved my bro and sisters suicide, I think that she should stop being ignorant.

I've met people within 2 hours say that they know everything about me having shared no personal info. How stupid.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2009
  2. Disappear

Disappear Well-Known Member

Don't let the thoughts and opinions of one person get you down. It's none of her business anyway. I smile all the time, the odd laugh too, and guess what..yes I'm still suicidal! haha. People try to sterotype us like she has, but you're right, she's just ignorant. Forget her.
  3. loser

loser Well-Known Member

She does not want to believe you are suicidal.
    That does not mean she does not care.
  4. Datura

Datura Well-Known Member

Bookkeeper? Why are you forming such a relationship with a bookkeeper?
  5. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

The idea that a suicidal person is all moody and has "doom" spelled all over his/her face is a misconception. I'm suicidal and I just came from the christmas party at my mom's suport center for the homeless. I sung karaoke, I said silly one liners, I laughed at others and made others laugh. Had a great time, but I'm still suicidal and my life's really going down the drain currently.

What's important is that you recognise your problems and are willing to treat them. I see you're seeing a psychiatrist and thats good, stick with him/her!

Best of fortune for you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.