bookkeeper

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by jjjoooggg2, Dec 4, 2009.

1. jjjoooggg2

jjjoooggg2 Well-Known Member

I'm on my cell so my grammar is gona suc.

My bookkeeper seems to try to piss me off using emotional buttons and lies.
    But she acts lik she likes me.

Is this common for girls to play games lik that?

2. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

How does she act like she likes you?
    Some women do do this, yes.

3. jjjoooggg2

Can't remember where I heard that a woman will try to break a man to own him. Is there any truth to this?

She keeps calling me and my father "retard" for no reason. And we've asked her why. Another employee has been telling her not to. We ignore her. But at the least it's immature. She also has a habit of lying just to lie and cause trouble. Our manager who's known her since kindergarden said that she's an "instigator." I've never seen this kind of crap before. Just wondering what's her motive.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2010
  4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I'm a woman and I'm a bookkeeper and my opinion is the woman has problems. She is way out of line. You don't have to put up with this.

She is degrading others with her choices of words and willing to use them in the work place. It will hurt the whole business. Her behavior is unprofessional. Three warnings, document them, and then let her go if she doesn't stop it.

These are some of the hard things to face but it must be done. Your other employees will have respect for you holding to a standard of behavior in the workplace.

5. jjjoooggg2

She does certain things well. She is predictable in a way. She lacks common sense though. I am not sure we'd be better off with another book keeper. Maybe, we're doing something wrong in the screening process.

I don't question that she has problems. She's admitted that she has come a long way. She accidentally hung up on some one. And she laughed while on the telephone. So the caller inquiring about renting space hung up. Because the caller thought that she was laughing at her idea. I could see maybe, a few public relations problems.

6. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Does she take incoming calls? That should be done by the secretary. A bookkeeper needs to focus on the books.

7. jjjoooggg2

She does. Half the calls have to do with billing. She also gets alot of personal calls.

I think her problem is that she doesn't trust people. She thinks I'm lying. But she's the one lying. And too emotional, jealousy could be an issue.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2010