Boom

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Perfect Melancholy, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

So I came back here, I doubt anybody remembers me at all not even sure why I have come back at all I know things have not been good, the last few months have been hard, the "mom" who did not want to know me contacted me to tell me she was ill, so I have been taking the long trip to hospital to see her, not sure how long she has left, maybe months maybe years, maybe outliving me? i suffered third degree burns on my hand from spilling how oil from cooking on it I spent 5 weeks having it redressed and being one handed it is better now but scarred for life, other then that I have been living day to day in my own world like a ghost never wanting to bother or disturb anyone, and I guess well I came back to vent, help, but everything and everyone changes I know that for sure, so what if it is a mistake, I mean the layout has changed so much has changed and I have not. I fear the most I will never be heard I fear a lot of things one of them is this wont be the same amazing place it was for me, that saved me:nonchalance:

I have missed it but I have not the people yes my feelings not. I know I make no sense and I am sorry

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun i remember you i am sorry things are not so good right now I am glad you are reaching out here okay for some help support I know things look like they have changed on the outside but on the inside this place still is very compassionate and caring place hun hugs to you

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I remember you too Rich..I would never forget you.
    I'm sorry things have been hard for you again..
    that hand sounds like it was very painful.
    how do you feel about things with your Mum??

I hope you can find the support you need here as you did before..
    I'm not about much but you can always pm me..
    take care :hug:

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

how you doing Rich?