Borderline PD sufferer spinning in circles

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by outofcontrol87, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofcontrol87

outofcontrol87 New Member

Hi, I'm Jennifer. I'm 24 and a student atmy third different college. Right now I have bruises on my face I gave myself. My live in boyfriend hates me because I continue to have text message relationships with other guys and I just overspent on a food binge after not eating for two days because of a drug binge. As my username says, I'm out of control in every area. Talking to people in my every day life they make me feel like I'm attention seeking and doing it all on purpose. My suicidal infatuations have become more frequent and more detailed and I think a forum like this could save my life at this point so thank you so much for being here. So....hi

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

We know hun you are not doing it for attention we know it is the illness that causes you to be so all over the place I do hope you continue to post hun sometimes just venting here helps hugs

Just want to say hi

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Jennifer, good to have you here. I know you aren't attention seeking...sorry if some people made you feel that way. I feel like I'm judged too when I talk to people in my life. Sorry to hear you are going through so much, but you've come to a great place. Hope to hear more from you soon.

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Jennifer.. a warm welcome to you.. you got a diagnosis so maybe you aleady got someone professional to help you with all of this.. if not suggest gently you get someone for yoruself..i usffer from poor impulse control myself. but mine are less dangerous. adn am a spending maniac.. i got the money though is swept under the carpet mostly.. try to slow it all some hon..take care, Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.