Bored of life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by OutCaste, Jul 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OutCaste

OutCaste Well-Known Member

seriously..there is nothing in life for me..i have been depressed for the last two days because i got banned from a forum for trolling..yeah am that pathetic..i get pleasures out of trolling online..i cannot imagine a life outside internet..

2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

heya..
    2bh i dont even know what 'trolling' actually is?
    i hear what ur saying about the internet being a bit part of ur life .. it is for me aswel atm .. although i prolly spend 2 much time online.. i dont think i would still be here if it wasnt for sites like this.. so i guess it has its pros and cons..
    have u thought about trying some of the meetup sites.. mabye getting a hobby or something with ppl that think the same ?
    jus a suggestion .. wish u all the best :hug:

3. iKarma

iKarma Well-Known Member

Trolling is basically being an idiot trying to start arguments on forums.

"troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or collaborative content community with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional or disciplinary response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion."

Have you tried going to the WoW OT forum? Or maybe hit up 4chan.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

There must be something else you enjoy doing :dunno:

What did you enjoy doing before you spent most of your time online?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.