Bored

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by James1994, Jun 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James1994

James1994 Banned Member

I must have the most boring life ever i dont do anything who wants to chat anyone?

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Sure I will chat, what are you up to today? Also I am moving this thread to the coffee house!

3. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Sure thing! Let's chat :happysmiles:

4. Light

Light Member

Yeah sure, I would like to chat.. My day today was pretty boring, didn't do much today. What about everyone else here in this topic? What did you all do today?

5. James1994

James1994 Banned Member

still no reply from the Samaritans Btw

6. James1994

James1994 Banned Member

What was/is your dream job? i was going to be a chef at collage but i was too scared i didn't turn up for it -_-

7. James1994

James1994 Banned Member

Dose anyone here believe in the spirit world? I believe i can contact the dead like these random thoughts just pop into my head, i have seen my curtains move, the freakiest thing that has happened was a knock on my bedroom door & both my parents were down stairs.

8. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

I wanted to be a vet assistant. Work with animals. But am allergic to anything with fur or feathers. That stopped that.

9. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

When I was little I wanted to have a job in sports or medicine. For a long time now, I have wanted to do aid work. I don't know what specifically, I haven't decided yet.

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Did you re-send the e-mail? The samaritans are brilliant don't give up on them.

11. Light

Light Member

I always wanted to have a job where I can help other people which are depressed or feel bad about life.. Now it changed a bit, I still want to become that but I now also would like to do some job with cats.. I love cats and I would like to take care of them.

Why were you scared? Are you scared because you are scared of people? I hope somehow you won't be scared anymore one day.. And that you will be able to forfill your dream.

12. Light

Light Member

That's terrible.. That you are allergic I mean. Maybe you can still work with animals which have no hair. Like cats with no hair, or frogs.. I don't know. Maybe fish?

13. Light

Light Member

I believe some way in it.. Pretty scary what happened to you, knock on your door.. Curtains moving, scary. I never had it. I don't know if it counts, but sometimes I have these dreams. About something that happens in the future. Just 1 second of the future with a random thought with it. And when that moment arrives I get this Deja vu feeling. I believe these dreams come from the spirit world.

14. James1994

James1994 Banned Member

The suicidal thoughts have entered my head agian, this is so embarssing i just found out i have balanitis no body EVER told me how important it was to pull it back down there & clean it, so now i have to suffer for something i had no clue about great, im done with life just cant be bothered anymore

15. Light

Light Member

Don't worry. It can get better. From now on just take good care of it and do what is told to do to make the balanitis go away. It will be gone before you know it don't worry, please don't kill yourself.

16. James1994

James1994 Banned Member

If i did i only 3 people would care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.