Bored

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by yeh., Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeh.

yeh. Well-Known Member

i can't keep doing this shit, i can't talk to people, im not interested, not even in the net, nor happy people, not 'x' people..all i think of is bla bla bla bla bla.
    i think i just dont give a shit anymore. (of course i know is a fucking self.defence machanism)- i want to give a shit, but i just don't..i mean i truly dont give a shit.

in real-life im shy as hell with women. also im cashless, and Nirvana lost his appeal when i lost respect for dead rock-stars. also everything has lost respect
    im getting old and im not liking it. fucking shyness.

2. Shock

Shock Well-Known Member

hey man, i know how you feel. when everything is just flat dull and boring. This helped me, it might help you: set yourself small gouls, as in 'im going to save this money and buy this things ive been wanting for ages' or 'im going to have a small conversation with that chick today'. just little things, you dont have to tell anyone about.

3. letdown

letdown Guest

I know what you mean. I really don't want to care anymore, I just want to give up on this whole thing about making friends. In fact, I want to be at the place you're at now where I don't give a shit. Sometimes I wish I could just make up my mind.
    :wallbash:

I don't know but that made me smile for some reason. Everything I look at just seems useless/laughable in one sense and then later, I find I'm interested and then I've got the shyness/awkwardness/fear thing stopping me. I'm getting old, in terms of years passing too but I feel so inexperienced in everything about everything. :wallbash:

Just letting you know you're not alone here. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.