Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marshmallow, May 7, 2007.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

when the hell did boredom get to me like this. Make me feel so bloody crap. Make me wanna cut for sake of it. Make me wanna mix pills. Take them with alcohol. Not like i ain't got pills, fair few in the house. Mum and step dad will be in their room soon then i can go looking. Even 2 paracetamol makes me feel shit cos of the pill popping before. Shit i could go buy some if i had the energy to do anything right now, who knows what will happen. Laying here feeling so down and i haven't even got the energy to type to thme just to talk. Just talking to them makes it better and i can't even do that. Can't do shit right. Never have and never will.

I'm a worthless piece of shit that needs to be fucking shot.

Maybe i should take a running jump. Get out of a few peoples lives. Now i'm putting ideas in my head.

Fuck it

:cry: :cry: :cry:
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

VIKS!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: For God's sake find something to, read, watch a film, take a bath...anything that gets you thru the next hour or so.
  3. i agree with terry vikki :hug: need to fill up ure time even if u dont want to. you can get through this sweetie ( i no you dont want to hear that necessarily) but i think you can X
  4. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

One of the best ways to help with boredom is to get into as many things as possible. That way, even if you're unable or uninterested in doing any one of several different things one day, you still have something else to fall back on.