• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm bored with life. It isn't fun or interesting. My job is drudgery. Even doing "fun" things with my family on the weekends doesn't bring me any joy at all. I've lived as long as I want to live. I'm afraid of actively killing myself (and I don't have a good method), but I'm ready to die of natural causes. Having a heart attack or a stroke would be wonderful.

Boredom and depression are the defining characteristics of my life.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
I felt like that, and had too much time to think about how poorly I felt...I started making candy...sounds odd, but it takes my mind off of me and I can have sweets when i am done...maybe you can find something...J

Don't think cooking would work for me, but thanks for the suggestion. Sometimes I'm a bit of a forum junkie, right now this forum right here is temporarily alleviating my boredom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$345.00
Goal
$255.00