boring!!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by victor, Dec 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. victor

victor Account Closed

kk, kids, smth just aint right on this website last couple of days. its dead. im bored as hell. can anyone pls say anything coz ima fall asleep

2. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Chats pretty full, why dont you join them up :D

3. victor

victor Account Closed

im banned from the chatroom, i banned myself :D im goin mental, grr, x cups of coffee n x cigarettes n im clueless what to do next. wheres Amy? been ages!!! i owe her 10pintsof stella btw:D

4. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

hah, didnt know it snowed down there :D Ill be sure to tell her. She's just on the phone atm.

5. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

dont want to be mean but today was record 33 people in chat...as opposed to yesterday...
    what got you banned :S?

6. victor

victor Account Closed

no, i didnt snow.. what was the bet anyway?:D if it snows i lose.. or i win? im confused now:D hows ur bear?:D

7. victor

victor Account Closed

Evaaaa... aaaaa... Aaaaaaaa...
    :D

8. Wreks1

Wreks1 Member

i got in trouble for talking about drugs on chatroom... some little kid was giving me a lecture saying how alcohol is less dangerous than weed because the government made weed illegal.... some people are plain stupid. alcohol has thousands of recorded deaths and weed has none. do ur research

Then the stupid mods said i need to shutup talking about drugs because i could trigger people's past addictions? That's funny when they have topics on self harm, Rape and Abuse.. bullshit this is suicide forum.

9. oval

oval Well-Known Member

the name is common :laugh:

10. victor

victor Account Closed

nope mate, mods aint stupid, they're cool. u see, these topics on on rape and all that - u know what to expect before opening it. thats why i dont even go to suicide forum or rape forum, it will just fuck my mind up. yet on chat everyone sees everything.. however, i dunno what exactly happened there so i wont comment. however, as 4 me alcohol is 10times more harmful as weed.. as i simply dont do weed:D lol whats up anyway?

11. victor

victor Account Closed

Evaaaa... Aaaaaaa.... Aaaaaaaa... stand up! all the Evas in the world.. stand up n be counted.. every boy n every girl:D

12. oval

oval Well-Known Member

:yay:
    every boy though?? :D i hope not
    im bored :unsure: do somethin about that

13. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

erm, guess you really have an obsession with the name wtf?

14. OhneDich

OhneDich Well-Known Member

"Eva flies away
    Dreams the world far away
    In this cruel children's game
    There's no friend to call her name
    Eva sails away
    Dreams the world far away
    The Good in her will be my sunflower field"

15. oval

oval Well-Known Member

no worries eva ^^ i guess its bc we're friends and its my name also

16. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

Im here! knocking around as per! owww yes you do and im sure going to wait for you to deliver, if i remember the deal was you come to me! Hope you had a wicked christmas btw and with my 10 pints im sure gunna have a happy new year!!!!!!:stars:

17. victor

victor Account Closed

heyyyyyyy u!:D where the hell have u been all this time'?:D forgot me, uh???:D who won? i forgot what was the bet:D hows u anyways? did u pray 5 times a day n been a good girl?:D

18. victor

victor Account Closed

lmfao Nay, ure also into Evas?:D
    Evaaaa ... Aaaaaaa..... Aaaaaa:D
    ima lose it
    just lose it
    go crazy
    oh baby :D:D

19. OhneDich

OhneDich Well-Known Member

hahahaha

Evaaaaa

20. victor

victor Account Closed

okidoki, this thread is about Eva apparently. What shall we do with Eva once we find her?:D partyyyyy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.