Born Lazy *May trigger through brutal honesty*

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LetItGo, Apr 22, 2008.

1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

I need to wake up, I need to stand, move, and run with my foot bolted to the accelerator until the day I cease to breathe. I need to abandon my addiction to lethargy and laying in my own filth. A life in stasis is a life wasted. So far, ive wasted my life.

Our time is finite. Our time is prescious and worthy of respect. If any "being" capable of resurrecting there life to a life worth living, fails to do so, and fails repeatedly, they've failed the law of the jungle, they've failed natural selection.

If this continues, theres a simple conclusion.

I deserve to die.
  2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

No. I completely disagree with you there, Matt.

Well I agree with the first half and all, but... if you 'arent capable to resurrecting your life to a life worth living', that does not mean you deserve to die. Not at all.
    That means you should work harder to get out of that lethargy.

Nobody deserves to die. Well, let me rephrase that.. In my opinion, barely anyone deserves to die. You most definitely do not deserve to die. At all.

Matt, have you been seeing a psychologist after you've moved? From what I remember, seeing a psych did benefit you. Maybe you could try seeing one again?

You know my email address, feel free to use it whenever you feel like talking, Matt :hug: I'm still here and I still care for you loads.

Est x
  3. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Matt come online as soon as you can so I can talk to you - you'll pull through this time just like every other time! :smile:
  4. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

I dont just need to pull through, I need real, tangible progress, or ill be posting exactly the same thing next week, and theres no point in that, or this, or anything ive posted about myself since September 2006. I feel ashamed for not making the most of my life. I wasnt born with a silver spoon in my mouth, but ive had my chances, and ive let my negativity, fear, and mental illness completely suffocate my development.

Throughout history there are countless examples of those that achieved a lot more with a lot less.
  5. :hug: Matt

Please try to go to MSN soon so that we can talk with you. We miss you.
  6. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

Matt, there's irony in what your saying. You think you are wasting your life, yet you say you want to die. If you were to die soon, then you really would be wasting your life. By living you are giving yourself a chance. Take that chance and do something with it.
  7. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Ya Est, I probably should see somebody again. I think it helped me last time and im going to check into it.

P.S your message must have taken like 24 hours to approve :blink:
  8. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Great to hear you'll check into a psych. :hug:
    Keep us posted, okay?

oh and I don't know how long it took, lol. Longest I've had to wait which I'm aware of is 10 hours. :dunno:

PS - You should get your arse on skype some time, as well as MSN. I miss talking to you :eek:hmy: :arms:
  9. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Est's idea of seeing a psychologist is a good idea - run with it! In Australia we are lucky enough to have different initives to help us out. Usually you can get 90% of your money back on medicare.

Take care and I'm only a msg away if you need anything! :smile: