Born of ashes, to fall again?

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by firehawk, Feb 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firehawk

firehawk Member

A few years ago, I had opened this account during an extremely dark time in my life. After things started to get better, I had practically forgotten about this place. Things are starting to look pretty glum again, so I figured I should find my old account here, give an up-date on what's been happening and re-introduce myself; So here I am, again, after a 3 day battle to remember the user name I had used.

Today I finally remembered an older nick name I had with some of my friends, and googled for it, specifying this site, and found my orignal intro post in the archives at

Since that first post on this site in early 2006, things had started getting better. I found myself a place to move into and get off the streets, I was holding a steady job that was affording me just enough to keep going. Soon after that I managed to find myself a boyfriend. We had dated for about 6 month before I was run off by my family for being Bi, so when that happened I moved in with my boyfriend and finally found a new job in early Feb. 2007. A few months after that, the rent where my bf and I are living went up nearly $200/month, which brings us up to present day.

I have a crappy, underpaid job that's not keeping up with my own bills (much less our shared bills, and my mounting medical debts), and is wearing my body and mind down faster and faster every day, and that is putting a wedge in my relationship with my bf. The car I had now has a completely blown engine, I can't afford the repairs, and I can't get financing for a new vehicle, which means I can't even get a new job because the other jobs that would be an improvement are outside walking range. And as the icing on the cake, I'm still having alot of trouble with my friend's death.

I don't know what will happen, but I think I will survive.

Goddess watch over you,
  2. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that your troubles have found you again. :( But there are caring people here wishing you all the best. :yes: So welcome back to SF.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome back to the forum :welcome:
  4. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome back to SF!! :hug:

Take care and if you ever want to talk you can PM me anytime. :)
  5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

6. firehawk

firehawk Member

Thanks guys. I really appreciate the support.
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry you had to find your way back to us for the reasons you did, but i am glad that you are able to come back for support. We welcome you back with open arms. :arms:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.