Both my mom and dad

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by falling_angel, Dec 4, 2008.

1. falling_angel

falling_angel Active Member

my mom and dad both died in a car accident. it happened in june. my older brother, andy is supposed to be taking care of me but he hates me. he tells me to bug off and ignores me most of the time.

i loved my mom. she was my best friend. she died instantly when the truck hit the car.

my dad died two days after the accident. i watched him suffer. he was paralyzed and in so much pain. the head injury is what killed him.

i miss my parents. without them i feel useless. i have no desire to keep going on because they are gone.

2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

I'm so sorry. Keep the memory of your parents alive! :hug:

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Are you safe and being taken care of? If you need any help, please PM me and we can see how to access services for you...J

4. falling_angel

i have my brother and i'm pretty safe. i think he is just as depressed as i am. he ignores me, but he makes sure i'm taken care of. i had to move to an apartment near where he goes to college so all my friends are across the country.

5. daredhead

daredhead Well-Known Member

I know what it's like to have to deal with somebody who doesn't understand your illness, or their own for that matter. Do you have any other family you could stay with, even temporarily?

6. falling_angel

i have one aunt, but she lives too far away. if it doesn't get any better, i might take up the offer she made to spend the summer with her.

7. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

Angel,
    I am so sorry to hear that. I agree with you, your brother is just as stressed out as you are and not necessarily ignoring you. This life is very short and before you know it, you will be with your parents once again. Stay with us.

8. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

sorry to hear of your loss

forever live in the memories you created with them

im sure they would be very proud of you for staying so strong

look after your self and stay safe

x

9. falling_angel

Thanks everyone for the support. My brother just got home and he seems almost happy. He even asked me how my day was. I'm not sure what to think of it.

10. thelaststraw

thelaststraw Active Member

:hug: :hug:

11. Rockster

Rockster Guest

:hug: fallen_angel is it a hard loss, but just try to remember the good times you had

12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Im so sorry for your loss :hug:

13. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm so sorry for your loss angel. I love my parents too and I would be very sad if they were taken from me. :hug: