Bothered and Scared....

Status
Not open for further replies.

brknsilence

"Keep Moving Forward"-Meet The Robinsons movie
I been bothered by yesterday's ultrasound. Baby is alright but has too much amniotic fluid. Dr there says it could be the baby is getting too much sugar. Was ready to make changes in everything I eat which I have no problem with doing. Just been scared it maybe something else and scared I don't hurt the baby when trying to correct the problem in my food intake. Plus, the whole food changes and all has been triggering from my history of an eating disorder. Just really hoping I don't go overboard and start restricting again, plus going through "bad foods" "good foods" list, etc. I already told my case manager at the mental health clinic yesterday afternoon. I also told her how I will be out of antidepressants after today's dose. I signed a release of information so the mental health clinic and my prenatal Dr's office can communicate. She called to see if my prenatal Dr can prescribe enough until I see my mental health Dr on Monday and I hope everything goes well. Just so much going through my head. So worried and scared.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi sweetie, I hope you can get your medicatios sorted out 'til monday. I have no clue about full term pregnancies but I am here if you need someone to chat with. Keep yourself healthy and safe and I hope the baby is doing just fine :)

brknsilence

"Keep Moving Forward"-Meet The Robinsons movie
Thanks - just feeling depressed right now. Still thinking about it. Had a grapefruit for breakfast and hoping it's okay. I don't know what else to do. I feel like crying again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00