Bottlenecked

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by bottleneck, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bottleneck

bottleneck Member

Hi: I'm bottleneck - because it feels like everything is kind stuck... if that makes any sense. I have a hard time picking names for these things.

Anywa, I'm 38. I've been suicidal my whole life. At least, I have really felt like I'd like to stop living my whole life. A fear of going to hell kept me from doing it when I was really young.

I joined this because I'm tired of wanting to kill myself. I just either want to get it done, or learn how to not want to do it. Does that make sense?

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi bottleneck, welcome to SF. I hope you can find the help and support you're looking for here.

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Makes perfect sense Bottleneck. Hopefully you will get some support here . Feel free to drop by chat if you want some realtime company or need to talk. All the different forums my have some answers and ideas for you as well. Welcome to SF !

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi bottleneck and a warm welcome now.. You got lots of company here with similar feelings..togethere here. We all try to keep each other safe and alive. And a kickin.. I have been fighting the same battle as you forever.. My disabled son Johnny is why I have to stay alive..

Bottleneck lots of good ppl here and in this world.. Hopefully we and this place will help you feel some good and make you want to keep trying. Take care out there, jim

5. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Hi, and welcome. Don't worry, you make perfect sense. A lot of us know how you feel.

For me, it's not just wanting to learn how to not be suicidal. I'd like to find actual happiness. A lofty goal, sure, and one that may be out of reach... but it's a nice thing to hope for. It's something that I think is possible for all of us, if we can just fix what's wrong and fill in the parts of our lives that are missing. Maybe I'm oversimplifying, but that's the way I see it, at least. I hope you are able to find your path to happiness. This is a good place to start, both to help you identify what's wrong and to find friendly people to help talk you through it. I wish you the best of luck with both.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.