Bottomed out

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kaos General, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

I was in a very good mood until an hour ago when everything decided to take a nose dive. All i want just for once is to be happy and stay happy for a while without the depression. I just fail at everything at the moment and it seems everyone hates me. It sucks being me when everyone expects you to be the one they have to unload all their shit onto. I dont mind it most of the time its when its constant. Its my fault i guess but its not me to tell people i dont wanna listen. Im tired of being there for everyone and then only one person cares enough to actually talk to me normally

I hate my life

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: Sorry this is way late, but not everyone hates you. You know where I'm at if you ever need to talk.

3. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

thank you means a lot from you alison

4. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

:hug: you can talk to me!

5. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

or me

:hug:

6. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Just be honest and stop letting people walk all over you. You are letting them hurt you and letting them make you feel stupid.

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you feel better now sorry people hurt you i know that is not a nice feeling. Glad you reached out here though as lots of people truly care here abt you Hope you get out and just enjoy weather okay don't let people take away your good feelings okay. take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.