bout sick of this

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by jacktownmike, Mar 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacktownmike

jacktownmike New Member

so I have been a long time lurker this is my first post I am just sick of this stupid shit called life I get a little ahead and get kicked a mile back my wife of years left me a little after our anv because she thought I cheated on her granted I did when we were dating but that was five years ago I mean come on I have been faithful since then then comes my sons 3rd bday last week of course I wasnt allowed at the house it wash eld at im just sick of it i really have no family left and now come tuesday homeless sorry im just sick of it and dont know how much longer i can hold on when you take my son my home and car fuck what else is there left to lose
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

She cannot take your son not legally you go and fight for visitation rights Your son will need his father you know that he will always need his dad. So don't let anyone take him okay go fight for you and your son hugs
  3. Nicholas

Nicholas Member

Hey there

I can't say I've been in a similar situation myself except for one part. I've been homeless before, can I ask where you live? I might be able to offer you some information if you're in the UK. If not, do you have any friends or family you can stay with till you get back on your feet? Life can suck balls, especially when the shit hits the fan to that level, but I promise you will be okay in the end, I know it sounds cheesey as hell, but it's true.
    Hugs to you. :hugtackles:
  4. Pécheur

Pécheur Account Closed

It sounds like you're in a bit of a pickle, can you get legal advice as from what you have told us, it doesn't sounds fair that you are unable to see your son. Hope this gets sorted for you, keep going for your kids.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.