Boxing: 'Hatton-Pacman' & all that BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike25

Ricky Hatton is a fraud. A good salesman, an average actor. He was super hyped by the media whos little cronies all got a slice of the bigtime pie. He conned bucketfuls of doe out of schmucks who believed he'd give a good account of himself against Pacman.
"I've changed me tactics, I'm faster than I've ever been, I'm in the shape of me life, never felt so fit, I'm keeping me hands up now and not just steaming in head first, Mayweather Snr blah blah" - Ricky Hatton before being sparked.
He's laughing all the way to the bank with a dollybird on his arm. Amusingly, she's a poor actress (red nail polish, oh dear) who's 'damsel in distress' screaming at Hattons 'stunning' KO was hardly spontaneous.
What a joke. BTW, I coined the term 'What a joke', not you. Get your own lines copycat.
The performance was so pathetic, that Hatton must have done it on purpose because either a) he was blackmailed by the boxing underworld b) he came over all noble and decided that a stunning Pacman victory was a political necessity for the future of the Phillipines C)Suggestions on a postcard.
I could go into more detail, but the point is, I'm saying that the Hatton-Pacman fight was a big fat fix, and anybody who watches big time boxing again without THINKING, THINKING FOR ONE SECOND, about the whole circus of it, needs a brain scan sharpish.
To conclude, Ricky Hitman Hatton (hit-MANHATTON, lol, twats) is just a pasty cog in a corrupt sport where money is the prime name of the game.

Shogun

That was a fun read. :laugh:

Personally I think the Pac Man is just that good. But whatever.....

If you're so disgusted by what you believe is a corrupt sport but still wanna watch sucka's getting KTFO'ed then switch to watching MMA.... I did.... years ago.... and I've never looked back. :smile:

mike25

That was a fun read. :laugh:

Personally I think the Pac Man is just that good. But whatever.....

If you're so disgusted by what you believe is a corrupt sport but still wanna watch sucka's getting KTFO'ed then switch to watching MMA.... I did.... years ago.... and I've never looked back. :smile:
Granted, Manny is pretty awesome.
Cheers for the MMA recommendation, I'll give it a shot :smile:

shades

Staff Alumni
MIKE25: Couldn't agree more with your OP. Boxing has been rigged up for about 20 plus years in my estimation with a handful of legitimate fights to keep us on edge! THey throw in a good one once in awhile to keep us coming back. I've seen a few decent fights over the last several years, but I haven't spent a penny. Always on replay. Had a good laugh over the De La Hoya-Pacman bout...another hyped up joke:laugh:

I though that Pacman would win, but a two round knockout...what a joke...in it for the cash all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00