boystown hotline blocked me!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by patrick22, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patrick22

patrick22 Banned Member

they're all women over there too. Yeah, you women wanna help me out REAL good. More caring gender huh? That's bullshit. When am I ever gonna get better? I fucking hate all of you. Women and the men that enable women to behave bad.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry you seem to be filled with such hate and anger. No one can say when you will get better. You have to be willing to do the hard work to help yourself. It doesn't happen overnight. I do know that things cannot change as long as you harbor so much anger. Are you seeking outside help?

3. Asajj

Asajj Active Member

Why have they blocked you?

4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

First off it's a hotline...who cares? It's not real life. I'm not trying to be uncaring by saying that but why let people from a hotline piss you off so much.

Secondly, not all women are bad or evil or bitches or hateful. You seem to have wrapped your mind around a hotline and in turn it's made you think all women are evil. You are far from the truth.

The minute you stop obsessing over a hotline hurting your feelings and the more you start obsessing over real life and real life encounters then maybe you can envision a world where you don't think all women are evil.

Take care.

P.S. I'm a woman!

5. patrick22

patrick22 Banned Member

cause they're ****s like most women are.

6. Asajj

Asajj Active Member

I think you need to have a better experience of women. I'm a woman does that make me inherently evil even though I want to help you?

7. patrick22

patrick22 Banned Member

No, most women hate me and other men. That's fact. It's not just that hotline. Plus, your defending them. Typical woman sticking up for her bitch friends.

P.S. being a woman is nothing to be proud of.

8. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Seriously don't care if i get an infraction for this at this point. Quit whining like a bitch. You sit here and cry like a baby b/c some womEn upset you. I could sit here and cry about every guy who's pissed me off or broke my heart but I don't because you know what. It's not worth it. You got some complex going on there man. You're a baby stuck in a boy's body. You think all women should drop down and kiss your feet...fuck that. Just because a woman is mean to you DOES NOT give you any right to be a condescending prick to all women.

I'm not defending those women. I'm defending myself and defending my sex as in MINE no one else's. What gives you the fuckin' right to be such a punk ass bitch and diss all women. You're nothing but a punk ass who can't get over the fact that maybe someone doesn't like you. Not everyone is entitled to like everyone. THAT"S LIFE. Get over it.

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

This thread is going nowhere. If you are truly here to seek help, then ask for it, but not by bashing other people. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.