brain damaged

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lostcat95, Apr 10, 2007.

1. lostcat95

lostcat95 Guest

I think the drugs messed me up a bit, I just don't feel like myself anymore. I know I am forever changed by the torture those animals put me through along with my ex. I will never be the same, I have a hard time getting through the day. I feel like I am already dead.

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Drugs can do that, and the longer you take them, the worse the effect they have.

It sounds like you have been through something awful, and no, you won't be the same again, but you won't necessarily be living in a world of pain forever. You can come through it and have happiness again.

Have you got any professional support or help or anything? Maybe that's what you need at the moment.

3. lostcat95

lostcat95 Guest

I think I may have caused some damage to myself with my last attempt. I thought I wasn't going to wake up but here I am.

4. lostcat95

lostcat95 Guest

I am going to hell! I give up and I am at peace with leaving, I guess they will enjoy seeing me down. I will not fail again! I know I was very close

5. lostcat95

lostcat95 Guest

I'm not going to give them the satisfaction of going back to that place, I will enjoy my week. I will enjoy my week

6. MrDepressed

MrDepressed Guest

I really hope things look up for you... in someway I wish I would never have started meds over a decade ago, I wonder if I would not be so bad now...

7. lostcat95

lostcat95 Guest

thank you! I was drugged again, I am so tired of this.