1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brain shivers

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by StellarSparkle, Dec 23, 2006.

1. StellarSparkle

StellarSparkle Well-Known Member

Hey there,

I have been experiencing brain shivers on the left side of my head and I am worried, I think it could be anxiety but it happens when I am feeling ok. I also get like pins and needles in several places of my head and I worry about something bad happening. Have you experienced anything like this ?

Thanks

2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

What do you mean by brain shivers?

I've had pins and needles down one side of the body when I've had a panic attack.... went away as the attack went away ....
    That ring any bells for you?

3. StellarSparkle

Hey Abacus thanks for the reply.

I don't get any pins and needles in my body. I feel strange sensations on my head, mostly on the left side, I feel like something moving inside, like a shiver that lasts few seconds and I was wondering why that happens :unsure:

4. Bob26003

Bob26003 Well-Known Member

Hey, you should definately get that checked out. For real, just to be safe.

Hope you are OK

:whoosh:

5. StellarSparkle

Thanks Bob. I have heard they can happen due to meds but I have never taken any meds. I am going to wait a bit more, if not I will have to see my doctor :sad: