Brain void

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myaing

. . . ☯ . . .
I feel like complaining all day, and doing nothing. More like doing nothing at all. I don't want to be myself. But also, no.
I'm not here.

I’m sorry you are struggling *console
Maybe you can elaborate a bit more on what’s going on for you?
There is nothing wrong with talking about how you feel and how things are, sometimes we need to get it off our chest.

Myaing

. . . ☯ . . .
I’m sorry you are struggling *console
Maybe you can elaborate a bit more on what’s going on for you?
There is nothing wrong with talking about how you feel and how things are, sometimes we need to get it off our chest.
I don't know. The problem is that there is no problem. I just feel like I have no soul, as if i'm only the body. Its been a long time, i am used to it, but sometimes it bothers me.

LostGirl22

To live would be an awfully big adventure
Im sorry that things are difficult for you right now. It's okay to feel this way and you're not alone. Complaining about your problems is a natural response when things get tough. Maybe try filling the void by doing something you used to be passionate about, or trying something new?

Myaing

. . . ☯ . . .
o
Im sorry that things are difficult for you right now. It's okay to feel this way and you're not alone. Complaining about your problems is a natural response when things get tough. Maybe try filling the void by doing something you used to be passionate about, or trying something new?
Thank you. I know, but it is though to do things. I do feel passionate about something on day, and quit everything the next. I guess its fear of failure. Maybe i am searching for something new. I don't know.

LostGirl22

To live would be an awfully big adventure
o

Thank you. I know, but it is though to do things. I do feel passionate about something on day, and quit everything the next. I guess its fear of failure. Maybe i am searching for something new. I don't know.
Then it's okay. Experimenting is good, you can't just get everything. Failure is a part of life Myaing, and the more we fear it the more trapped we become. It's through our failures that we learn and eventually triumph. It's okay to be unsure dont worry about it *console

Myaing

. . . ☯ . . .
Then it's okay. Experimenting is good, you can't just get everything. Failure is a part of life Myaing, and the more we fear it the more trapped we become. It's through our failures that we learn and eventually triumph. It's okay to be unsure dont worry about it *console
that is so true...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00