break down

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by alle_vite, Feb 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alle_vite

alle_vite Well-Known Member

I am having a total break down right now, i feel so low and crappy and lonely and i cant seem to chake myself out of it, im looking for some help to silence the suicidal thoughts but i feel so alone like i have no one to talk to,no one to lean on and im just so so fed up with everything, i hate my whole life i hate everything about me i am ugly, i have no confidence and nothing going for me or my life and i am in so much trouble. i want to be with my angel daughter and be at peace at last!! I cant hold on much longer im really trying but im sipping fast and there is nothing to stop me! I want this all to be over and the pain to stop.

2. alle_vite

Someone please help, i have music on in my headphones and m trying to block the suicidal thoughts out but there over taking my whole head i just want it to all go away and there is only one way to do it

3. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

i feel sorry for you. i really do.

4. aki

aki Well-Known Member

hey, I'm really sorry you're going through this, pm me if you want. Maybe you could go to a doctor or therapist and tell them how awful you feel.
    Here for you.

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Mizzlost,
    Do you have a shrink? Has she/he ever talked to you about skyzophenria (spelling) ? Having those thoughts all the time and them being irrational according to my shrink it can be a mild case.. He has been experimenting with different meds for this. I feel like a lab rat...
    If you not seeing one I would highly recommend you do so...And a good therapist can help.. I have suicidal ideations every day amongst all the other mental problems, but thru meds and therapy I have been able to confront these thoughts on a dailey basis and let them know they won't have me today. I don't think about the past and really don't pay much attention to the future. All you can do is live for the day...I hope you seek the help and start feeling better.. You can PM me anytime if you need to talk!!Take care!!

6. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Hi nic, if you want to talk, pm me or grab me in chat and we can move to another room and talk it out :hug:

7. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Nicole,

How are you feeling today? I'm thinking of you and hoping you are feeling better. If you need to talk, you know how to contact me. :hug:

8. alle_vite

Stranger1 i have skitzophrenia but i havent been taking my meds cause they ruin my life they control me way to much.

I am still up in the air and i cant block the suicdal erges out anymore, they are invading my head and taking over. I dont want to fight it anymore im sorry i let everyone down i tried to be strong i really have but i just want it to be over now.

9. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Hi Mizzlost,

Taking medication can be a drag but withdrawl symptoms are just as bad. If you have been diagnosed with schizophrenia then you know those thoughts aren't good to listen too. Why not start taking your medication right now, then set up an appointment with your psychiatrist and have them try a different dosage or drug.

10. maranature

maranature Well-Known Member

Hi,

I had a severe nervous breakdown several years ago; since then I've never been the same nor will I be. Of course, I've thought about ending it many times but here I am. What can I say? I've found things to focus on to keep myself going and on I go. Yes, I often feel like I could end it but I don't.

Try and be gentle with yourself. Give yourself time. Don't bullshit yourself. Try and create an environment that reduces stress as much as possible (that's important btw!). Slowly, try to arrive at your answers!

11. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hey. ..when you are getting really bad and have these thoughts.....please pm someone on here. . . .there are many available hun. we can '''stay'' with you until it passes. . . it really helps when you reach out to those who TRULY understand.

i am thinking about you, and i care. . . :hug:

12. alle_vite

All over again hitting rock bottom!! painiting the smile on myface hasnt lasted long!! all done and dusted now just waiting!! im sorry to everyone that knows me

13. alle_vite

everyday im waking up and the pain is eating me alive in side and nothing i can do or say to myself is making it any less painful. I cant hold on no more!! everynight that falls there is a new batch for the next 7 days then lets see who wakes!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.