1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Break from hospital

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by hopeless13, Aug 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hopeless13

hopeless13 Well-Known Member

Hi out there, first thank you for all of your help. I just got put on a break from
    the hospital this afternoon. I have been through electric shock treatments.
    I am home to see how I am going to do but I am by myself. I am allergic to anti depressents, therefore the shock treatments but now i am sitting here by myself with nothing so yes I am very anxious and nervous, no one really knows how I am going to make out here. but i do want to thank you for you help you have given me.

2. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Gentle hugs to you Hun! I know it can be so hard getting out from hospital, feels like you've hit reality with a bang and ideally you need people around you but I hope you can see people here care about you so keep posting ok!

Peeps on here 24/7 to chat to, else ring the ward and tell them you just need a listening ear... they want you to do well too so I am sure they'll support you.

Please keep safe!

Hugs
    Ditsy x

3. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Hey there honey!

Glad to see you again! :biggrin:

Well - I can read you - and am so happy your still here!

Hmmm - I suppose you need to tidy up a little - do you get help there? Is your home easy to clean and are you OK with looking after it and yourself for a few days?

Well - best grab a nice shower or bath - maybe you got washing to do also?

Air your bed blankets if you have a washing up line (it makes them nice and fresh)

And open the windows and let some fresh air in there!

Welcome back!

I was thinking about you everyday - and pray that you get better.

Is there any improvement with the ECT?

I do hope so!

Yes - I know your allergic to the meds - and they can make you worse sometimes - but please try and get some exercise - maybe a little walk?

Shame you have no big dog there with you!

Is there anyone who knows you have come out of hospital?

Well - we do and send our love your way!

Best of luck.

Your friend in England for sure! :cazza:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.