break up =[ i want him back

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by emogirl, Jun 30, 2008.

1. emogirl

emogirl Well-Known Member

my boyfriend has just broke up with me last night over the phone. He said he loved me for the wrong reasons he said his mate said i should just split with you because i've been going with you and i thought i'd get over my ex but i havent.

His ex just sees him more as a mate because she told me and he said he doesn't talk to her anymore so why did he finish me.

I just want him back he was my everything, He rang me this morning i couldn't stop crying on the phone then he started and he said he would come and see me tomorrow. But i just want him back for good, i've cut so bad :sad:

2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

sorry this has happened hun, break ups can be the worst pain ever but it can be overcome, trust me.
    it doesn't sound like your bf has made a really good answer for this, there maybe more to this than he has said or he just doesn't understand himself what he wants, but if he still wants his ex then it would be in your best interests to let him go.

stay safe

3. emogirl

i want to die so bad =[

4. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i've been there hun, over the same thing.
    its hard and painfull but you will get thru this.

just take one day at a time

stay safe

5. emogirl

he said he's coming to see me tomorrow, i don't know why, but i'm in so much pain right now it's killing me inside, i just dont belong

6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

He sounds confused, perhaps he hasn't sorted out his feelings. Don't give up until you know the entire truth but if he really really wants his ex then it is best you move on.

See what happens when he comes over first.

7. emogirl

i know his ex and she has told me she doesn't want him back because he was a bit weird with her when they were together, But i think he can't get over her because he got engaged to her.

But i can't get over him to

8. Anime-Zodiac

That's really tough on you, see what he says when he comes around to yours firstly.

9. emogirl

yeh well he rang me up and he sounded ill and he must have the flu so he couldn't come over.

aia don't know when i'll see him again :(

10. Anime-Zodiac

Did he say anything else over the phone?

11. emogirl

no just saying he just woke up and stuff and that he wanted to go back to sleep

12. Anime-Zodiac

Ah I see. Well I guess all you can do now is wait until he comes see you or gets in contact with you again but make sure it's not left too long, you need to put yourself first.

13. emogirl

yeh should i write him a letter or something about how i feel

14. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

thats what i would do
    ive done that before with my guy friends.

it even went so well that the guy
    called me after he got the letter,
    and he appologized :D

15. emogirl

i dnt know what to do i really miss him and i want to see him should i text him? Or not

16. fade2black

fade2black Well-Known Member

As hard as it is I'd say not text him.

17. Anime-Zodiac

Writing to him sounds like a good idea. You can get things of your shoulder.

18. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i agree, writing is a better idea than txting, you can say more and express yourself better, plus it doesnt come across as needy, i only say that as you would want him to come back coz he wants to not for any other reason.

19. emogirl

i'm lost, i dont no what to write now

20. Anime-Zodiac

Well you could write about the situation you both find yourself in and how it has had an impact on you.

You want him back, so also add how you are feeling about this all and about him .