*Breakdown* (Possible Trigger)

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Mar 10, 2008.

1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I have been through so much shit recently.

Had 2 social workers, 2 other workers who I saw once a week, a counselor at school and a teacher who I talked to. All of them have pissed off, they don't care. Don't want to help, not done shit all.

So here I am, on my own (Again) not coping, more suicide attempts than ever, more panic attacks, worrying about my BF and failing school. There isn't a day that goes by, that I think "Hey, I wanna live", I just want to step out in front of that car, or jump off that bridge. I don't see the point anymore.

I haven't cut for over a month now (Yipee..) but it hasn't helped, It just means I store all my anger up and take it out on someone who doesn't deserve me shouting at them. Watching a show last night, where someone just got a knife and ran it across their arm...Looks so easy, and dammit, I WANT IT!

I don't want to fight, I don't want to make it to my 16th birthday. I don't even want to wake up tomorrow :(

I'll just shut-up and piss off now.
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

In the real world you may feel all alone, but here you will never be! You won't ever be deserted or abandonned. Scream, shout, holler, doesn't matter, we're here for ya!!!!
  3. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

I'm here if you ever need to vent

:hug: thought you could use that
  4. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry. :sad: I know my saying that isn't going to make all of your pain go away, but I am sorry. I hope things start working out for you, I really do. :hug:
  5. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

You are always welcome in my scream-porium.

6. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Thanks all :hug: