Breakdown

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Scythefantasy13, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scythefantasy13

Scythefantasy13 New Member

Hello everyone i've recently just joined suicideforum and i would like to share with everyone just how i am feeling.I am 19 years old i have gone through life been bullied,beaten,been told i am nothing in life and will never be successful.I have been hurt so many times that i am afraid to do anything anymore.Last night i broke down and couldn't handle living anymore.i decided that i wanted it to end so i went to my room so that i could just die and be free from pain.For some reason i froze and couldn't do it.I hate waking up to my sad and boring life everyday where i know that im just going to be put down and hurt even more.I dont know what to do anymore i have no one to talk to about my problems,people think im crazy and need serious help.I find that killing myself will be the best solution but for some reason im afraid to do it.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
  2. letmego3

letmego3 Well-Known Member

Hi Scythefantasy13 welcome to SF. It looks like you have been through alot in your teens. Its good that you could not go through with it you don't deserve to die young. I'm sorry about your experiences in the past, quite a few people have not been nice to you it seems. Well I hope you meet some very good people here and in the future because they are out there somewhere. Have you seen a pdoc or been to counselling or tried any medication. They can help you. Some people may be able to relate to you and help you here, very kind community here. I hope your life gets better from now onwards.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I agree that you have been through so much, so many times being told you are nothing, but they are wrong...whoever did that to you were 'sick' and should not be listened to...I know it feel insurmountable to try to counter all those messages, but that is the way to rewrite your narrative and get what you deserve out of life...fulfillment...it starts with you no longer accepting that as the 'truth' about you, and working with someone to reclaim what is rightfully yours...hope u take the first step...and as said by Lao-Tzu has said, "The journey of a thousand miles begins beneath one's feet." Please continue to post and let us know how you are

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.